The Travelling Art Gallery is a brand of Newspace Publishing CC, South Africa.
Newspace Publishing CC is committed to protecting your privacy and security. This Privacy Notice provides details of the personal data we collect from you, what we do with it, how you might access it and who it might be shared with.
Rights of the holder of the personal data
The data subject may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – right to request a copy of the information that Newspace Publishing CC has;
- Right of rectification – right to correct data that it considers inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, as a user you can request that the data we have about you be erased from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
- Portability right – right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object – right to object to certain types of processing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profile.
The above rights may be exercised through the email address email@example.com or by registered mail to the postal address:
24 Kloof Street, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa.
Our contact information:
Newspace Publishing CC
24 Kloof Street
Gardens, Cape Town
Registration no 2009/163194/23
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do with your personal data
Personal data is collected with the sole purpose of maintaining our client base informed of our latest products via newsletters and email.
What personal data do we collect?
We might collect: • Name • Email • Address • Telephone
How do we look after personal data
We limit the amount of personal data collected only to what is fit for the purpose, as described above. We restrict, secure and control all of our information assets against unauthorized access, damage, loss or destruction; whether physical or electronic. We retain personal data only for as long as is needed, to respond to your requests, or longer if required by law. If we retain your personal data for historical or statistical purposes we ensure that the personal data cannot be used further. While in our possession, together with your assistance, we try to maintain the accuracy of your personal data.
How can you access your personal data?
You have the right to request access to any of your personal data we may hold. If any of that information is incorrect, you may request that we correct it. If we are improperly using your information, you may request that we stop using it or even delete it completely. If you would like to make a request to see what personal data of yours we might hold, you may make a request via email to email@example.com